Take action to encourage the U.S. to ban landmine use in Korea and join the Mine Ban Treaty
There are any number of actions that you can take to address the humanitarian harm caused by antipersonnel landmines and support the ban on these weapons. For example:
- Learn more by reading about the problem and Mine Ban Treaty as well as the International Campaign to Ban Landmines and its Landmine Monitor verification initiative. ICBL chair Human Rights Watch also produces regular research on new use of antipersonnel mines, while the International Committee of the Red Cross has case studies on civilian harm and other useful information.
- Watch films by the International Campaign to Ban Landmines and others.
- Follow us on social media. We're on Twitter at @BanMinesUSA as well as Facebook. Download an avatar and change your profile picture to support the campaign. Follow the ICBL on Flickr and YouTube.
- Donate to organizations working to clear cluster munition remnants and assist victims including our members Handicap International U.S. and Legacies of War. Make a contribution to Human Rights Watch, chair of the U.S. Campaign to Ban Landmines.
- Sign this Human Rights Watch petition to President Obama calling for the U.S. to join the Mine Ban Treaty.
2017 by U.S. Campaign to Ban Landmines All Rights Reserved.
Site Development by TVD Web Design LLC